Monday, 23 June 2014

Prologue

Hi all ! I am from Chennai and I have joined IES Mechanical batch in ACE engineering academy. I have started this blog to jot down my life in Hyderabad, especially at ACE. My inspiration for this blog is this guy Life at IIM Lucknow ! In the Gates of Hell. This blog will have a record of topics covered in classes everyday and my own preparation. So i hope this one will be useful for students joining next year to have an idea about coverage of topics.

Additionally you may need to put up with all crazy things i do (which may be recorded at times) ..

Special Note : I take a bow. . Hyderabad . . ___/\___ . . for your great hospitality . . I barely know a few words in Hindi, Telugu and Urdu, which is widely spoken here. Yet, you have taken me as yours.

Living my life in Hyderabad and looking forward to put it in words here at Life at ACE Abids - Mechanical IES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment