Sunday, 29 June 2014

Day 1,2 : 28th-29th June, 2014

Yay, Starting with a late post.... First day class was from 9 am-1 pm. As usual i started at 8.50 from hostel. It was Fluid Mechanics subject. The faculty who took this subject took FM classes for me in Vani institute,Chennai in 2010. It was because of him i bought Cengel book and read this subject from the scratch later in third year.

After a brief introduction about IES exam, First day class was about Introduction, Fluid Properties. He dealt Newtonian equation in a new approach and solved few problems.

Today's class(10 am-1 pm & 2 pm-4 pm) was continuation of Newtonian equation, Surface Tension, Capillarity, Hydrostatics and a brief note on Non-Newtonian fluids.

I got an introduction to level 1 problems in shear stress, frictional torque and frictional power loss problems using Newtonian equation.

Studying part - I am yet to start. Tomorrow classes are from 7 am. I hope that i reach on time...:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment